Hi, if you are a guest, please register!
Hi, if you are a guest, please register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Official Forum/Site of the LF2.0 based zombie game 13~

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just cuz life sucks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya14
Mod
Mod
Amaya14

Female
Cancer Buffalo
Money : 777
Birthday : 1997-07-16
Location : Near's trousers, makin' a home w/ Isaac in there. :3
Job/hobbies : I AM AKWARD
Humor : I FOUND OUT MY HUMOR IS ACTUALLY JUST ME BEING DUMB.

Just cuz life sucks Empty
PostSubject: Just cuz life sucks   Just cuz life sucks I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:54 pm

Difference is here to cheer you up!
Yeah, you've probably seen it on Shift forum, but it's edited. And I was bored. So, here's Diff and Down's meeting.
Also, yeh. Break.

Difference looked up; knowing what to expect. She knew where she was. She just didn't know why she came. Silently, she left her boat and decided she wouldn't hide it. What propelled that thought was unknown. She didn't know she was being watched, but she knew to expect something--Sudden death, an out-numbered battle, claws down her face, neck, throat. Whatever.
--

A figure walked up to her, quietly. She stared. Examined. A cat shifter, none the less, with pale skin and a muscular build, though skinny; the kind of look that made him look tough but scared to live. And he probably was. His curly, dirty blond hair with greasy blue-black shades made it hard to see his eyes. But she could pick the colors out. Green and blue. He grasped silver in both hands.
"Who are you?! What are you doing here?!"
"F***." she muttered. And then she was pinned.
--

She gasped, and snarled. "Sorry, I'm just lost. Mm'kay? You can get off me now, I said I'm just lost."
The shifter's bangs hung loosely down and she could see his eyes now. She cursed at gravity. She cursed at the bangs for not doing their job. She begged herself not to look again. "Who are you?! What are you doing here?!" he repeated his last sentence, in a threatening hiss.
She knew she shouldn't. But she did. "I'm Difference Past, okay? Nnnghh...D***, your strong."
She struggled again as he pushed one knife close, slitting her neck slightly.
He spat. "I don't like it when people lie."
Difference laughed, mechanically.
--

Adrenaline filled her body. "I don't care 'bout what you like." And he was off her. And kicked--against a tree. The cat shifter coughed and shifted, attacking at once.
Difference shifted as well. They both grinned.
--

Difference crunched at his shoulder, while the cat shifter swiped his claws at her face. He was tossed backwards. He shifted human, as well as Difference, while he slid down the tree. Flashing forward, he picked up Difference by the neck collar and punched her into the ground. There was a moment of silence before Difference and the boy both shifted and threw themselves into battle yet again.
--

The cat shifter paused.
Difference caught hold of this moment as a chance of opportunity. She bit hard on his front leg and flung him hard on the ground a few feet away.
"Ugh, I'm soo tiered can we stop fighting now?" She didn't mean to say that. It came out.
At this, the cat shifter stood and laughed when suddenly everything went dark, and he couldn't feel any more. Everything around him disappeared. He fell to the ground soundlessly.
"H-hey...don't faint on me now...You did faint...right?" Her hate for him faded. She studied him again. He was alone, and so was she. She had no future. He had no hopes.
--

His eyes opened slightly then he groaned.
"Oh, thank gods!" She sighed. "I thought you'd never wake up..!"
There was a pause. "What? Your still here..."
"Well...Yeah." She caught his eye for a moment. Regretted it. He didn't. He mused it.
He stood up straight now, holding his head up with his hand to help with his head ache. "Y-you know I probably wouldn't have done the same if you had fainted." He managed, trying to hold his thankful tears back, scowling at himself for acting this way.
--

"Ah, I don't blame you. Your hurt pretty badly, want me to take you to the hospital, if there is even one?" She asked. She wanted just to help him and get-the-f***ing-Jesus-outta-here.
He managed a short laugh and let the tears roll down, his eyebrows scrunched. Hating himself. "I don't think it would be a good idea to have a wolf shifter bringing me to a hospital in a cat shifter tribe."
--

"But you're hurt pretty bad.." she urged. Sh**ty Dumb-****. Just let me help you.
"Don't mind me, it's you we should be concerned about. How did you get here, anyways?" He asked, he could see her displeasure and mused this also.
"I, uh, stole a boat and went on an 'adventure'." she admitted slyly.
He laughed at this even tough it hurt to laugh. In some ways, it didn't hurt.
--

"You never did tell me your name." Difference reminded him, with a slight smile. She leaned it. She wanted to taste his name.
"Oh right. It's, uh, Down Under." he said. He had been prepared not to like her, to hate her instead. Prepared to kill. Determined, in fact. But it was hard not to warm up to that smile.
--

A sudden voice shattered their moment. They both secretly where relieved.
He leaned over and breathed words into her ear silently, "Hurry, get up in that tree and climb as high as you can, the branches aren't that far apart." She nodded, still shaken by the cool taste of his breath and his bloodied fragrance, she forced herself to scrambled up the trees. She had not yet tasted his name, but she tasted his breath. It was like a drug, shredding her to death. She hated it.
"Down, Is that you?" A voice called.
--

The silhouette emerged and stared.
"My gods, what happened to you, Down?" the boy's jaw was hanging down.
Down narrowed his eyes slightly. "I'm surprised you found me, Ryan. I got in a fight last night. Passed out." He was honest. She was surprised.
Ryan laughed. "Always knew you'd be the one to die first."
--

"What is that supposed to mean, Ryan?" his eyes where practically slits now.
"Ah, nothing." Ryan said, wearily. He didn't want to get him mad. "Anyways, clean yourself up or the rest of us will leave without you." Ryan turned without another word and headed back the way he came.
--

Once Down was sure he was gone, he nodded up to Difference. Saw her staring. Looked down. Difference climbed down. He payed no attention.
"Your lucky it was only Ryan. He has the worst sense, it's a shame he has such a short attention span, too. He didn't even care enough to ask who I fought with." He remarked slowly.
--

Difference said nothing.
There was a pause,
She decided to say something. "I guess I should head off to my own tribe now."
Down nodded awkwardly, "Be sure to tell all your friends a cat shifter beat you up."
Difference crossed her arms. She almost laughed. She regretted it. Down loved that fact.
--

He smiled the closest thing to a smile he could manage. "What are you going to tell them?"
Difference paused, contemplating. "I'll just tell my parents I got jumped. They'll believe it." she said, business-woman like. "I don't care what my friends say. Not like they can do much."
Down nodded. Odd, you think like me.
--

Difference needn't said her farewells to Down. Their encounter had been a "Hello" and "Goodbye" as it was. She headed off in her 'adventure' boat back to home. She never really expected to see him ever again, funny how things happen, though. She would see him sooner than she would think.

She still hadn't tasted his name. Whatever. Not like she cared.
Back to top Go down
http://shift.forumotion.com/
allenallenallen333
Admin
Admin
allenallenallen333

Male
Money : 3169
Job/hobbies : Student/Sprite and Code
Humor : Sakura+Hinata+Ino+Ten ten=SHIT?

PostSubject: Re: Just cuz life sucks   Just cuz life sucks I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:06 am

Wow, this post is very long and good too!

Did you write everything by yourself?
Back to top Go down
https://tffbc.darkbb.com/
Amaya14
Mod
Mod
Amaya14

Female
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just cuz life sucks   Just cuz life sucks I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:22 pm

FFFF, Allen I'm a writer. This isn't even my best work; this is horrible to me, but I was bored.
Some 45 year old man thinks I've exceeded over 7th grade writing expectations.
Back to top Go down
allenallenallen333
Admin
Admin
allenallenallen333

Male
Money : 3169
Job/hobbies : Student/Sprite and Code
Humor : Sakura+Hinata+Ino+Ten ten=SHIT?

PostSubject: Re: Just cuz life sucks   Just cuz life sucks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:55 am

Well, isn't that good?
Back to top Go down
https://tffbc.darkbb.com/
Amaya14
Mod
Mod
Amaya14

Female
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just cuz life sucks   Just cuz life sucks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:27 pm

I guess.
Back to top Go down
Runs with the Wolves
Learning Member
Learning Member
Runs with the Wolves

Male
Money : 56
Job/hobbies : being a wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just cuz life sucks   Just cuz life sucks I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:39 pm

I agree! that little story was very entertaining! I like to write stuff too, but i don't really have the time to extend any of my pieces into actual stories.
nonetheless, that was great! i would love to read more!!
Back to top Go down
Amaya14
Mod
Mod
Amaya14

Female
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just cuz life sucks   Just cuz life sucks I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:41 pm

Um, thanks. Whoever you are.

(Man this forum is getting so full of idiots people i dont know)
Back to top Go down
Runs with the Wolves
Learning Member
Learning Member
Runs with the Wolves

Male
Money : 56
Job/hobbies : being a wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just cuz life sucks   Just cuz life sucks I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:55 pm

jeez man!! i was just giving you a compliment, you didn't have to go an snap at me!! an by the way, obviously i know one or some of you, or i wouldn't have found, or have stayed on this forum.

now i'm gonna go cry in the corner. . . . .
jk
i'm gonna go run with me WOLVES!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Amaya14
Mod
Mod
Amaya14

Female
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just cuz life sucks   Just cuz life sucks I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:28 am

FFFFF. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just cuz life sucks   Just cuz life sucks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just cuz life sucks
Page 1 of 1