Hi, if you are a guest, please register!
Hi, if you are a guest, please register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Official Forum/Site of the LF2.0 based zombie game 13~

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HEY, I NEED A TITLE, YOU.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya14
Mod
Mod
Amaya14

Female
Cancer Buffalo
Money : 777
Birthday : 1997-07-16
Location : Near's trousers, makin' a home w/ Isaac in there. :3
Job/hobbies : I AM AKWARD
Humor : I FOUND OUT MY HUMOR IS ACTUALLY JUST ME BEING DUMB.

HEY, I NEED A TITLE, YOU. Empty
PostSubject: HEY, I NEED A TITLE, YOU.   HEY, I NEED A TITLE, YOU. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:18 am

HEY.
HEY YOU.
HEY. TITLE, YOU.
GIVE ME ONE.
HEERS THE STORY.

The mere thought of hate is what had created the stretch of lies refraining me from the life outside; though beckoned me from my shear collection of enclosed torture. I would obey, but never truly leave knowing no better. A monster live in me, so you could say. Luring me in, only to cast blood at eye shut. I wouldn't notice the other terrifying screams over my own. For what seemed a moment, I wouldn't notice anything. Waves would engulf me later; when I finally stepped out of that barrier, each breath sharper than a blade without the thickness of it's lies.

Here's something to remember before your next scene. You have been hated. You are hated. You will be hated. It's merely a simple statement, it's just people keep making it harder. It's hard to remember a day when I wasn't shunned with complex, although it's ones like me who know why they are hated, it's so simply laid out. We are different. We are different.
I cringe at that thought, it makes blood ring tears. But that's why I think it; why I constantly think it. The pain is the fact to my life and I thrive for it.

My eyes should have regained color that moment; but only the color red could be seen. I had heard laughing from a distance off before, but it was never so sharp in my ear before and I reached a hand over my eyes; blinking moronically while wiping the red away.

"Hey freak stop playing with your eyes!"
My eyes were cleared, but when I looked up I contemplating my actions. For a first look at something, my first action was not to stare dumbfounded but to cough and gag at the hideous features above me. I realized my actions where wrong as I was picked up and face-to-face with this ugly creature.

"What're you looking at?" Said the creature. Before I had a chance to answer, another voice arose.
"Uh, Cader...I can hear some people coming." Said a boy standing near.
"SHUT UP HADE!" Cader, I realized, dropped me and leaned over the boy, his false complexions and large, buff body had Hade wide eyed and sorry.
Cader then spun to me, spitting back at Hade's coward reaction. "I don't like you, kid." he scowled, his giant fingers curled together in a fist. "You better watch out."

I nodded silently. Kid. I am a kid. My lips curled up, into a quivering smile. I was going to regret that. Rage flashed in Cader's eyes, "WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!" He asked, swinging his first fist at me; blood spilling out in clumps as I slumped over, but Cader kept coming. "HUH?! WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!"
His knuckles impacted with my jaw, the pain followed it slithering up my body ten times, and I realised the fact that it had shattered my jaw. I swollowed air in an attempt to breath, not realizing a tooth had cracked out. Now choking, Cader landed another punch and the blood white speck flew out. There was a snapping sound and the pain that followed showed it was my rib, lower left. Another snapping followed, this time under my right eye. Cader out a laugh. "Like twigs!" I almost agreed.

There where voices getting louder and louder, invading my head as my body went numb from blood loss. I began to struggle, embracing the waves of pain invading my body. Mid-scream, I looked up and saw Cader pause, his fist still curled. He cursed under his breath and dropped me as we both heard the tapping of feet coming our way.

We both hesitated, exchanging glares. His bright, threatening yellow eyes and my deep, scowling purple. His features twisted away and he turned to Hade, who looked two times his size; but still not yet as big as Cader. "Le's go." I wont forget that stare, nor have I. It was my first look at something I'd learn to hate. Really hate.

The tapping stopped and eyes looked over at my broken, bloody body. Their first reaction would have been to scream, but I took it upon myself to make sure they didn't. I stumbled on my feet, trying to gain speed as the blood oozed out. I ran, ignoring the tears of pain swelling from my eyes, and I didn't find the need to stop running forever. I could get away from this place, I could never come back. People would be at peace.

"Hey, you! Stop!" A voice called behind me. But I didn't. I pushed on harder, hoping to loose the follower, and I only dared look back for only a split second. Scarlet eyes smiled at me. Bewilder, I stumbled. Falling face first into the dirt and quickly tried to scramble upright. Too late, I thought as I felt a hand grab my shoulder and pull me up, with slight ease.

There was a girl, staring up a me. "Hey, what's up with the blood?" She said, staring unfazed by my crippled appearance. I took a minute for me to actually register the words, and when I did all I could do was stare at her shredded jeans, blank black shirt, and dirty blond hair pulled back
in a messy pony. "So what's your name?"

I couldn't beleive what i just heard. What kind of f***en freak was she?! "I'm Ame" She said, and smiled. At this, I broke from her gaze. Trying to think fast I pushed her over cowardly and turned to run.

I hesitated, turning to her. My voice was slurred with my shattered, twisted jaw but I managed to say clearly "My name is..." Then I thought better of it. I turned back and without anymore hesitation I ran. My name is Daime. I thought, ignoring her calls, J. Daime.

It wasn't long before I reached the sanctuary of my house; out of breath and wary. Danner stepped out and examined my thorough cuts.
"This is new." He said, an eye brow raised. I nodded, not hoping to explain; and I was reminded of how much I hurt right then. Danner let me in.
"Did you have fun, J. Daimey?" He grinned. I reacted angrily; lunging forward in a threatening manner, pinning Danner down and twisting his arm back threateningly.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, snarling in his face; my voice still slurred.
Danner was breathless but managed to cough up a sentence, "JESUS **** DAIME! DON'T KILL ME!" I leaned off of him and looked him over skeptically. He was my brother so we yelled at each other often, but he was bigger than me and I was broken.
"Woke up like this." I told him emotionless. It was a lie, but Cader wasn't worth speaking of. Danner could care less anyways.

Danner seemed to approve of that lie and we both got to our feet."I can see you're healing already. Your voice is almost back to normal despite you wicked jaw." He voiced. I smiled. It hurt. One good side to life. "

Cader had begun a habit of seeking me out, repeating his usual tactics, so now when I came home Danner never said anything. It was normal for me to come home so awful, and for some time it eased my real pain. I eventually begun to get tiered of it, and I was a little discouraged by my lack of willpower to return his everlasting torcher. Cader begun to recognize my boredom as well, and bought friends.

I stared down at my bloodied white shirt, walking in silence while eyes burned into my skin. "You Cader's friend?" one asked, circling me slowly. "Friends with that dumbs***? No thanks." I spat. A couple broke into a whining laugh, "Don't be so slick." said one guy. "Me, slick?" I said, stepping towards the speaker. "No." I smiled. An uneasy laugh settled in my mouth as one attempted to punch me. I grabbed his arm, smiling at my ability, twisting it back behind his body, smiling as painful screams filled the air.

Ame sighed at her frightened friends. Not two seconds ago had a scream broken their conversation, and now they had all retreated home. She grunted as she was knocked to the side by a shady looking boy but didn't complain. "Where's the fire?" she called out to him with a smile to help cheer his dark expression. He turned to her, still running, and grinned "My 'lil brother's got it bad today," He said, flashing a knife from his pocket. "Joy, a cereal killer." said a passerby. "Seriously?" she laughed, "This might be fun," she said to herself and chased after the boy, whom she soon know was Danner. The sounds of painful cries had become more louder and the boy grinned at her one more time, then turned to the source of the screaming.
Ame stood for a minute, dumbfounded by a familiar shade of purple eyes and bloodied hands.

I glared at Danner, who had immediately thrown himself into the mess and was grinning like a crazed maniac. I always knew he was a bit crazy, and I couldn't help but grin back. I caught a sight of long dirty blond hair and raging scarlet eyes trying to defend herself against massive bodies ten times her size. My mouth gaped open for a minute and our eyes laced. Something cold pounded into my ribs, causing numerous snaps and the pain caught me on hard cement.

"J. Daimey get your **** up here and help out," Danner shouted at me, his face looked a bloodied mess. There was a sudden pressure on my body, and I realized my eyesight was failing me. A young bloodied face of a girl looked at me and a scream excaped her mouth. Then I saw Cader. My mind shattered. An insane rage filled inside my head. I couldn't hear, I couldn't think, I'm going to kill him. I'm going to kill him. All feeling drained from my body as I stepped up and i began to become blind and deaf from rage.

Last edited by Amaya14 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:00 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shift.forumotion.com/
Near
Admin
Admin
Near

Male
Money : 1435
Job/hobbies : Doing nothing.
Humor : Heh. You.

PostSubject: Re: HEY, I NEED A TITLE, YOU.   HEY, I NEED A TITLE, YOU. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:27 pm

I personally like simple titles.

So for this I'd say "Names", or "Freak"

Something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
https://tffbc.darkbb.com
Amaya14
Mod
Mod
Amaya14

Female
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: HEY, I NEED A TITLE, YOU.   HEY, I NEED A TITLE, YOU. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:39 pm

Thanks near. I have the uncontrollable erg to say their names, and I think it's called OCD. Lol. OCD for names. I love Cader's name. Danner (Soon to come) too. Hade is practically Hades, but I can live. Ame is just wonderful. Daime's okay. I like saying J Daimey. Sounds cute.

Heers some spoilers.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
allenallenallen333
Admin
Admin
allenallenallen333

Male
Money : 3169
Job/hobbies : Student/Sprite and Code
Humor : Sakura+Hinata+Ino+Ten ten=SHIT?

PostSubject: Re: HEY, I NEED A TITLE, YOU.   HEY, I NEED A TITLE, YOU. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:03 am

I'm the same with Near.
Short titles are better.
Back to top Go down
https://tffbc.darkbb.com/
Amaya14
Mod
Mod
Amaya14

Female
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: HEY, I NEED A TITLE, YOU.   HEY, I NEED A TITLE, YOU. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:44 pm

Thanks Allen.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14
Mod
Mod
Amaya14

Female
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: HEY, I NEED A TITLE, YOU.   HEY, I NEED A TITLE, YOU. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:01 am

Edited lazily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY, I NEED A TITLE, YOU.   HEY, I NEED A TITLE, YOU. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY, I NEED A TITLE, YOU.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
13 :: Literature :: Online Stories-
Jump to: